Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Location, location, location....

Josh and I have been tossing ideas back and forth on where we want to get married. We know it's going to be in California, that was the easy part. However, the location is driving me mad. At first we talked about having a church wedding. I think that idea is mostly off the table. With the color theme, I was thinking of some sort of garden with a nice lawn and pretty flowers.

Josh is really pushing for Monterey. That area is very special to him. Would people actually drive all the way to Monterey for the wedding? If the wedding was in Monterey, would it be a beach wedding? Wouldn't it be stupid for making people to drive all the way there just to get married in a garden? And a beach wedding would mean a change in color scheme. Teal? Beige? Geeeehh....

I think we should just elope. That would solve all the problems :P

3 comments:

  1. reading about you thinking about wedding locations makes your engagement all the more real to me. holy moly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to enter panic-mode

      Delete
    2. So true- color schemes and actually picking a location- sounds so serious!

      Delete