Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The home inspection...

So the home inspection yesterday was interesting...there seems to be a bit more work that needs to be done than we were expecting. We're weren't able to see the roof because it was covered in snow, so we're waiting to hear about that before we make the final decision. But it will be by Saturday.

Here's a picture of the house. It's quite cute. And it has an enclosed porch :) I'm hoping we hear good news on the roof. Looking forward to working on a house together with Josh and having an actual place of our own.


On the way home, we stopped by Grand Traverse Pie Company and had some yummy pies. Shepherd's pie pot pie (Josh had a chicken pot pie), and then chocolate cream pie for dessert :P

Yesterday was also Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I had to work the night before so I spent most of the day sleeping because I had to work last night as well. While I was passed out, Josh made me a yummy dinner. He also surprised me with a fairy jewelry box. He's the best :)

1 comment:

  1. awww- he even put garnishes on the plate!

    but yes- the house looks super charming!

    ReplyDelete